Thursday, April 28, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things...

I have the Sound of Music's tune stuck in my head, "these are a few of my faaavorite things."But it certainly describes the way I feel about these images.

If you knew me you will know that I love gardening, being with people, wearing sandals, but I will lay down any moment I get to rest (as seen here). I want to soak in the sun, bake for a few minutes and then I'll get back to work.


The other thing you'll discover is my liking for Einstein's. I'm so thankful they placed one at UNT so I can walk over in the morning, grab that bagel and coffee and be happy at work. But let me warn you, watch if your getting the EVERYTHING BAGEL because it creates an interesting smell at your desk and I don't think people are to fond of it.


And lastly...
I know I already mentioned on this yesterday, but I'm super pumped to go to NY for the weekend and take good pictures! My camera needs some action!

No comments:

Post a Comment