Sunday, April 3, 2011

testing anxiety

**This post displays my feelings, close tab now if your not into that. And post has been updated one day later.**

I've always had a problem taking test, even in elementary. One of my biggest fears growing up was failing the TAAS/TAKS/TEKS test, silly right? Well its true and even into college, I still wrestle walking into an exam with confidence and passing a test. Anyone else suffering with me? Urrrrgh, its horrible.

So today, I'm checking my grade for a class and I failed the exam. I know I need to work on studying, NOT PROCRASTINATING and learn how to organize an essay. Since taking this mid-term, I know what to look for now and how to make a better grade.




**Sorry for the ramping about testing, but those were my feelings to share.**

No comments:

Post a Comment