Thursday, April 7, 2011

i have a dream..

I have a dream...That one day I will open up a store where I can do creative projects with kids and teach them to love art. That by expressing themselves through paint, clay, pencils and any various materials its not only creative but therapeutic. That what I'm passionate about can be shown to so many other people, not just stored up for myself. Or a dream where I sell something on my Etsy shop or get some artwork in a gallery. There is sometimes this dream where I'm overseas for a month, not sure what country yet. Some of my favorite dreams are the ones where I'm walking my dog (which I don't have yet). Or the dream where I'm re-painting that fixer-upper house. My hope is that all these dreams are glorifying to God, not of my own hands but His.

No comments:

Post a Comment