Saturday, April 23, 2011

sunsets + good weather


[sunset last night]

Yesterday and today has been such good weather. I can't describe it (obviously) but believe me when I say its the type of weather where I want to spend more time outside then in, I have the windows open and I got to help partake in creating a flower garden.

This verse has been going through my mind all day, not really sure why:
"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?" Matt. 6:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment