Monday, April 12, 2010

Peaceful weekend


turner falls, blurred lake view, originally uploaded by dlandy77.

I love this part of the school semester where I get to share a weekend with girls who love the Lord and where we can worship with one another, laugh, cry, go on a hike, lay out and eat lots of food. It's just amazing to see community happening and new friendships arising. And then I come home, go to church and again I'm amazed at the Village church body and hearts that will be stirred to do something bigger with this campus. Roughly 50,000 college students within a 5 mile radius of the church either in need of Savior or in a relationship with Christ and want to serve Him.

what's the name of this flower? what's the name of this flower 2?

turner falls, OK

Jesus says it like this, which I love so much "1I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." -John 15:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment