Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On the market

notopersonalorganizer
 draft_lens7933381module69298161photo_1258521335cooking_food_coloring_pagesdog-walkinglaundryLadydry_cleaning

I'm on the lookout for a new job. I would like to be a personal assistant, working in home, running errands. I don't know why, this is just the new season of my life I guess where I want to be somebodies slave basically.

I will:
-Go on your Starbucks runs or wherever you prefer coffee/drinks
-Cook/do dishes/run dishwasher
-Do laundry/fold/dry cleaning/iron (I need to know more about the iron)
-Clean your house
-Walk the dog/feed
-Write in a planner

If you are interested, or know of anyone that is in need of one, CONTACT ME! And it must be paid. I'm sorry I'm a college student, and can't do that stuff for free. College students need money.


Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment