Monday, April 19, 2010

Moms & Dads

I love this quote! It is so true that the influence of BOTH parents is so essential. I see that with my boys. They love me of course :) but they have a special love and relationship with their Daddy. I am so grateful to have grown up in a family where I had loving parents and am happy to give my children the same! :) Working on the "loving" part at times... haha...
Posted: 19 Apr 2010 12:00 AM PDT
"It is useless to debate which parent is most important. No one would doubt that a mother's influence is paramount with newborns and in the first years of a child's life. The father's influence increases as the child grows older. However, each parent is necessary at various times in a child's development. Both fathers and mothers do many intrinsically different things for their children." James E. Faust, "Fathers, Mothers, Marriage," Ensign, Aug. 2004, 3–4
Topics: Parenthood

No comments:

Post a Comment