Thursday, April 1, 2010

Essentials



I'm a huge blog reader, on average reading about five different blogs daily. I have mentioned before Looks Good To Me and such a huge fan of all the things she blogs about. It brought to my attention that I needed to come up with my 2010 Summer Essentials so really this entry is for women, sorry guys.

Here is what I have come up with:
1. A cute summer dress that you will consistently wear
2. For me I want to find a nice fitting one piece to wear to the lake, beach, pool and simply lay out in
3. I'm all about the satchel purse and have been a huge fan of the mustard yellow color this year
4. Fitting pair of shorts that make you feel comfortable for when I'm walking around everywhere (hopefully)
5. YOU MUST HAVE A CUTE PAIR OF SANDALS! Simple as that.
6. For me, I'm a lover for studs. I, for some reason don't wear hoops, and would like a cute pair of rose studs for this summer
7. I posted a cardigan because in case of the occasional cool nights when your out late with your friends you'll want to throw this on and I just love white
8. My summer scent: Daisy by Mark Jacob
9. I love a simple button-up
10. Finally, I love love the sailor tee's that are coming back in style. Reminds me of Coco Chanel which I just recently watched that movie and loved.

So here you have it, now I've just made myself want to go shopping!

Love from me,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment