Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where's my camera cord?

While I can't find my camera cord I will upload other pics off of the internet. This is a blog entry where I just want to tell about who/what I'm inspired by.


And that includes: Andy Warhol, Audrey Hepburn, Biblegateway.com, photography (of Africa, weddings, Caroline Fontenot's pictures) abstract paintings, movies, Apartment Therapy, Crate & Barrel, FlickR, Jeremy Cowart Photography, children.


look how beautiful He created them!
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;
male and female He created them."
-Genesis 1:27



And I have recently come to realize I'm passionate about serving people and the busy-ness of doing things for other people. When I'm alone, I don't get much done, but when put to a task and serving the Kingdom I get so pumped about whats to come. Whether that be through YL, something with the church, doing shopping for someone, creating. I hope this can be something continuous from the Lord, for He calls us to be servants.

"Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free."
-Ephesians 6:7

What amazes me about the Lord all the time is His work in other places of the world. Often, I'm so consumed in just what He's doing in my life and America, I fail to recognize just HOW BIG HE IS and His work in every single part of the world. He's even in Antarctica doing things that I will never know, but what Joy it is!

School starts up in about a week, I'm not ready. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment