Tuesday, August 25, 2009

blank

Sometimes coming up with the title is the hardest part for me, not the blogging. Thats why todays is called "blank". A question I just asked myself (quietly) was "Do I want to blog 365 days a year?", well certainly I would, but A. No one would read everyday, B. Thats a lot of blogging to do and C. I probably would run out of stuff to write. That question brought me to my New Years Resolution I made this year which was: each week to do a new task. I got to about week 14 and couldn't think of any ideas. Right now were about on week 40 so I've missed a lot. If you have any ideas as to what I could do I want to start it back up. On FlickR I saw a girl who's new years resolution was somewhat like mine. She took a picture each week of something big that she did and she uploads it with the description of what took place. Maybe that will be one of my weeks, a new picture each day and why that picture was important to me.



Today feels like one of those days where you get so much accomplished, but yet you feel like the day hasn't really gone anywhere. This is how my day has gone: woke up around 10nish, had a full breakfast (special K cereal, coffee, banana), did a painting, got my car inspected, vaccummed, took a shower, had lunch (sausage), and I'm about to eat dinner. And its only 7:22 (TX time)! I also shot some pictures and these are what I liked: (FYI, I'm very much a macro picture taker, I love the setting to just take things upclose.)


an "artists" tools..
1. brushes to paint with


2. colors to paint with


3. surface to paint on


4. a finished project!



messing with Macro setting on camera




a successful meal I made!


one of my favorite coffee mugs



No comments:

Post a Comment