Wednesday, August 5, 2009

23 Flavors.

Precisely at this moment I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper where I can't taste the 23 flavors.
I'm watching Shark Week.
And currently/obviously writing.
An accomplishment of today is that I finished the book Smashed by Koren Zailckas that was very moving and sad. The fact that Satan temps thousands of 14 yr old girls, college students, young boys and until people are about to die into thinking alcohol is fulfilling. The way Koren writes out her life story of her first sip of alcohol (14 yrs old) until she is out of college still slowly getting out of drinking really shows the effect that billboard ads, movies, songs and others around us begin the stages of drinking. This was not God's intention whatsoever for His children to make this their fulfillment and idol glass bottles filled with alcohol. If you are looking for something to read that tells the truth of alcohol and what it does for your body, this is the book for you.


a shark about to attack me through the TV...!


...my reaction!



the current devo that I'm going through; remarkable.




my coin savings jar for the trip to Cali next Spring Break, any unwanted lose change your wanting to throw in the trash, DON'T, I repeat DON'T, I will gladly add it to my jar so I can make this journey.

and congratulations to Allison McCue and her engagement!

"Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled"
-Luke 18:31

No comments:

Post a Comment