Monday, October 13, 2008

The XXX Factor.

If you live in the UK and watch talent show The X Factor: PLEASE VOTE FOR CHERYL COLE'S ACTS TO WIN!

I urge you to do so, as Ms. Cole claims 'If one of my acts win when it gets to the final, I'll snog Dannii.' For those American's who don't know, the term 'snog' is a British way of saying 'make out with'.
If you're living in America, I'm aware that it's highly unlikely that you know who Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue are or even what The X Factor is. Brief description?

Cheryl Cole: Married to British soccer star Ashley Cole. Is a member of 5-piece girl band Girls Aloud. Very hot. (Pictured below.)


Dannii Minogue: Sister of Kylie. Had a brief pop career and was quite successful, but was outshone by her older sister. Very hot. (Pictured below.)

The X Factor: Reality TV talent show. A lot like American Idol, just with less hype and no celebrity party at the end.

Now correct
me if I'm wrong, but would it be a terrible crime to vote for one of Cheryl Cole's (formerly Cheryl Tweedy) acts to win in order to see these two engrossed in a lesbian lip lock?

That's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment