Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jodie Marsh, a lesbian?!

Okay, okay. Enough of this ridiculous behavior.

It was reported this week that UK 'glamor girl' Jodie Marsh has been seeing her lesbian hair stylist for the past 12 years.


So, if you don't know who Ms. Marsh is, and don't want to judge her on the photo above... Just do it. Truthfully, what you see is what you get with Jodie. She's best known for her notorious sex scandals (with men!) and wearing very little. Specifically, wearing nothing on her top half but a belt, covering her nipple area.


I'm sorry Jodie, if you really are a gay lady, but I just can't see it. After I saw the headline on the front of Heat Magazine, I couldn't help but think this was all a scam. And I'm betting in a few weeks time, the truth will come out. The truth being that Jodie started the rumor for publicity. (Which she seems to be lacking recently.

I've had it with straight girls claiming they're gay for attention. *cough* Lohan.

No comments:

Post a Comment