Friday, June 4, 2010

Withdrawals

I've been having blog withdrawals, its terrible.
Its because I was almost in the country, my aunts house doesn't have service, I couldn't blog for y'all, I'm sorry.
Over the next couple of days I will take you through my days, if your not interested, stop reading.
BUT.....I urge you to just go through the pictures, just because.

beautiful landscape

Beautiful landscape, where at?

kernels

Popcorn Kernels, for who?

what building is this?

Pssssh, just a lame building? Why that?

SARANAC ROOT BEER!

SARANAC ROOT BEER! SARANAC ROOT BEER!

Ok these pictures I'll talk about, its because I was so excited when I saw this root beer and it said SARANAC on it, thats the only reason why I made mom buy it!
And it made me think of my time in Saranac last summer, with great community, good food, a very warm kitchen, late nights, Upstate New York trees, and camp food.

Much more blogging to do, hopefully no days in between where I'm not!



No comments:

Post a Comment