Friday, June 11, 2010

Oatmeal Crispies + New Blogface

Thanks Blogger for adding new design templates because my mind can't create those and if it could I wouldn't know how to put it all together. Thanks for my new blogface!

Yummier things to talk about though!
Like Oatmeal Crispies!!


And this was my first time to use my grandmother's mixer, which I loved for its antique style look and just the fact that I could use to bake cookies instead of using a wooden spoon and my arm, which would have doubled the time.


I'm not a huge fan of pecans, but this recipe called for them and afterwards it made the cookies worth it.


I know that top image looks gross of the cookie mix close up, but you know me and my macro settings and you can see how gooey it is. Then PDubb told me to wrap up the dough and to chill it in the fridge, which I did for about three days and today I took it out, cut them into pieces which didn't turn out too well but the outcome did!


So crispy, so good, so yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment