Friday, June 25, 2010

Posting via Train

I took a small break (2 days) from blogging, I wanted to fast from it honestly and the internet. Its so so easy to just constantly be on the phone, computer, watching TV that I forget the simplistic things. And I have become more aware of that the last few days. A small storm blew through my grandmother's neighborhood which blew out the electricity for awhile. Some others things have happened at the house causing emotions to run high. I'm so grateful for the family I have & what I posess. Actually what God has given me. I don't have any pictures for this entry (yes suprises me too) but I will probably be taking about 300 when were in the city tonight. Yes and its only because this never happens and I want to have pictures of literally everything I see in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment