Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday (not at the office)

I haven't worked in over two weeks, its feeling kind of weird now. I don't have to take the bus up to campus, where nobody is really there and then go into a computer lab where REALLY nobody is there except for the two or three people that come on campus during the summer.

Instead my schedule has consisted of doing anything I like, which is great, I won't complain, but it can get boring you know? Its like I want to stay busy but then when I get busy I think "NO STOP!" but what to become busy again. Yeah its a lot going through my mind too.

So because its Monday, and because I'm not working, I think I'm going to watch a few movies today and listen to birds chirp outside my grandmother's window.



What do your Mondays look like in the summer?





No comments:

Post a Comment