Saturday, June 5, 2010

Otego, NY

If you've never heard of Otego, NY I'm not surprised. This small town only has one street light and I'm thinking its only because of the elementary school and the town has interesting pets, including: a goat and llama's. The cows weren't weird to see, of course I loved seeing those, but I couldn't get any good pictures because they were too far away. I guess they didn't want me to take pictures of them.



These are just some of the houses I would want for myself, they would be re-modeled and fixed but each has their potential. The last picture is my favorite and that's also the house with the cows, but you can't see them.


Llama's on the left (Tricia!) and goat is on the right. Once again, I couldn't really get close up pictures that were good, my zoom didn't make them look any better. But the goat is a family's pet and that playground set is specifically for the goat I think. Its standing on those rocks with no hesitation. He/she probably thinks its the greatest mountain in all its life, poor goat.

And now from all that writing, I'm sleepy.
Baa baa




No comments:

Post a Comment