Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweating while writing

For my last night here I wanted to bake something of course, but not for me, just for some of our friends here. So I made chocolate brownies/cookies/cooknies from Bakerella and their currently baking in the oven which smells so good! I love the smell of chocolate, but even more when the oven sends off that smell. You know what I'm talking about?


My friends here probably think I'm so odd because after cutting them pieces to have, I stacked these up because I wanted pictures.



I did it for you readers, if there are any.



After trying them I think I messed up somewhere but my friends ate them and they liked them so it must be me. Maybe its too rich for me. NO!

All this also reminds me of a book I read back in school called: Like Water for Chocolate which I remember was the only book throughout elementary/jr. high/high school that I truly liked, mostly because I got to pick it out.


May be more for young readers but if you get a couple of hours read it.

And after this late night blog my family is going to sleep, I should be sleeping as well because I leave in six hours to go home but I wanted to write.

I just love blogging too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment