Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Special Title

Perhaps I need a new tagline name for my blog. Something real juicy and catchy.
I was just catching up on Pioneer Woman and kept drooling over all the great things she writes and how silly she can be, but I LOVE it!
With the closing of Redeeming Love, I'm starting John Piper's newest book: A Sweet and Bitter Providence. I think this is what I've been yearning for! God is going to reveal some things within me.
There's so much running through my mind of things I want to do RIGHT NOW. Do you know what holds me back.................

what do you think...................

have you got it...........................

SCHOOL!

THIS PLACE!

Now don't get me wrong, I love my school and feel so blessed to be here because there are things I love about my campus. And even the Denton Square. (images by wistfulwon on FlickR)

I love this about Denton, Jupiter House and its atmosphere. I just want to be away though, from Denton, from Texas, some place new.

Day 2 of Daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment