Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beloved.

Beautiful words [bits & pieces] from Jonathan David Helser from the song "Inheritance."

"I love you as you are.

So be loved.

You are the Beloved.

It is your job to be loved outrageously.

That you would receive a RADICAL love.

I will love you outrageously all the time.

This is who I Am.

This is who I will always be.

This is the “I AM” that promised you.

And you may love me back with the love that I give you.

You can only love me as much as you love yourself.

So my love comes to set you free from yourself, from how you see yourself, the smallness of your own thinking.

When I look at you says the Lord I see something I love. I see someone I can love outrageously.

I have so much to bestow upon you, so much to give you, so many places to take you in my heart.

But you can’t go there unless you allow Me.

My love for you will break ever barrier.

My love damages fear.

My love hates fear, will fight fear.

My perfect love cast out fear.

There is no fear where I am present.

Beloved, you are My Beloved.

In my love I want you to feel good, I want you to feel good about yourself."

I am His Beloved.



No comments:

Post a Comment