Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE.

My love entry.
I love fellowship with friends.
I love Chili's.
I love my family.
I love taking pictures.
I love my Mac book.
I love God.
I love The Village Church.
I love candles.
I love people blogging.
I love socks to keep my feet warm.
I love preschool ministry.
I love sugar.
I love coffee.
I love washing my face.
I love watching movies.
I love music.
I love The Ellen Show.
I love my Bible.
I love my journal.
I love my car Buddy.
I love my roommates.
I love my friends.
I love Sigma Alpha.
I love UNT.
I love painting.
I love summer.
I love leaves changing color.
I love singing.
I love New York.
I love Colorado.
I love Young Life.
I love food.
I love cooking.
I love water.
I love the faces of the African children.
I love worshipping.
I love praying.
I love reading.
I love having a nice drink with friends.
I love getting sand between my toes.
I love going for walks.
I love dogs.
I love M&Ms.
I love what He has given me.













No comments:

Post a Comment