Saturday, January 16, 2010

Speaking of Jennifer Beals...

You may remember that a couple of weeks ago, I posted about Flashdance sensation Jennifer Beals.

Well, I thought I'd inform you that I'm super excited about her appearing in a major release motion picture this month.

Out now is blockbuster The Book of Eli, a film which also stars Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman.

According to Movie Website imdb.com, the movie has already overtaken 3D wonder-movie Avatar in US box office takings, making $11.7m already!

You'll all obviously know Beals for lesbian cult show The L Word, so I was just wondering:

Are there any other movies coming out that star any of our favourites?

I know bisexual beauty Fergie was recently in Italian flick 'Nine', but are there any others?

Leave a comment if you know any recently released or upcoming releasing that star any of our favourite lesbians, bisexuals or guestbians!

Maybe I'll check them out and review them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment