Friday, January 8, 2010

New Beginnings!

I'm back blog readers, a new year, new pictures, new adventures, and to see how 2010 plays out. Over my week a half break from writing I was in Richmond/Chesapeake VA, Athens/Atlanta GA which felt like a month. I had such a sweet time reuniting with my summerstaff friends who I thought I would see in the heaven the next time we would be all reunited so praise God in that. And then my eyes were opened during my time at Passion where I visibly saw and felt the overpowering love of God and through worshiping I was humbled with the fact that I could be part of something so wonderful. Can't put one word to it.

A glimpse of the people there..
a piece somebody painted on the canvases they had spread around, my favorite

the schedule for our Virginia reunion that almost went to plan

I'm so excited for the things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment