Monday, January 18, 2010

Call For Advice 2: Printers & Coupons

I have become exceedingly aware of the world of couponing in the last few months, and I think it is meant-to-be... since I am not the best with finances, and despite multiple attempts at establishing a family budget, we still have not found a system that we stuck with.

My sis Rachel and several of my friends have gotten into couponing and started bragging (deservedly!) about their incredible savings... 50%, 60%, even 70% or more off their bill. My friend Melissa recently posted her self-called "geek" post where she showed her loot... which she bought for $30, saving over $90!!! That is INSANE!!! Awesome!!!

So... I'm basically sending out this post as a call for advice. Again. :) Me and my calls for advice!

  1. PRINTER:
    Our printer died this December (really, really died)... so we are on the lookout for a new one. I would prefer a color printer (that is not insanely expensive to refill) that could stand up to my calling (Primary Music Director... I have to print LOTS of visuals; probably what killed our last printer).

    We also obviously want to get the cheapest (yet highest quality for the $) printer we can get. Any recommendations? I'm going to scour the web, but I love to operate on recommendations...
     
  2. COUPONING:
    This goes along with getting a printer, since I need a printer to REALLY get into the couponing. I have had recommended to me a few websites to get me started, but I would love to hear your systems of organization. What works for you? I think I may go with the couponmom.com approach, but it's still a bit over my head... tips?
Thanks for reading... and I'm looking forward to your input!

Oh and all of you who responded to my e-mail about motherhood and balancing life, etc., I still am planning on compiling the advice in an anonymous format... and posting it here (if that's okay with y'all!). I really was so inspired by everyone's input. You all amaze me and I am grateful to glean from your wisdom!

...SO give me some more of that wisdom and comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment