Hello Everyone! Sorry for the downer blog post, but I need your help!
My dear friend and former roommate, Angie, asked me to spread the word about her dear friend, Susan Powell. Please... help us find Susan.
Here is their media blurb, with ways you can help. Please take a minute and do what you can.
Susan Powell, a beautiful 28 year old Utah mother, sister, daughter, wife and friend has been missing since December 7th, 2009. We’re asking you to help us find her.
From 8 AM Monday, January 4, 2010 to 8 AM Thursday, January 7, 2010, we’re asking all our friends, family and supporters to join us in the Find Susan Social Media Blitz.
Do you want to help? Here’s what you can do:
* If you have a twitter account, follow @FindSusan
(http://twitter.com/FindSusan) and then tweet about her with a link to
the YouTube channel below, using the hashtag of #findsusan – please
also ask your followers to retweet your message.
* At 8 AM, Mountain Standard Time on Monday, January 4, we will
have a new video slideshow with new pictures of Susan. Please go to
our Facebook page to get the direct link to the video. If you follow
us on Twitter (@FindSusan), we’ll also be tweeting the link throughout
the Blitz. The official YouTube channel for this video and other videos about Susan is: http://www.youtube.com/susanpowellsearch
* Here is the link to Susan’s missing poster: http://bit.ly/4ppWVz
- just scroll down to her posters. Again, please memorize Susan’s
face and look around right where you are. If you see her, please note her location and condition and call 9-1-1 immediately. There is a
$10,000 reward for finding her. Please also consider printing out a
few and posting them at your local supermarket and other places
* Ask your friends to email email@example.com with “I want to help” in the subject line. If there’s a specific service you can
provide for us, if and when the time comes that we can use that help,
we’ll email you and let you know.
* Email 5 of your email contacts with the contents of this message and “Find Susan Powell – Please forward to 5 people” in the subject
line. We’re not asking you to spam your friends, family and
co-workers. Just email 5 people and if you choose to add more than 5,
* Blog about Susan and our efforts to find her. Include the links
in this email to help spread the word.
* Join us on the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook Page here: http://bit.ly/findsusan
* Before, during and after the Find Susan Social Media Blitz,
remember to tie a ribbon or wear a purple ribbon for "Susan's Purple Ribbon Campaign". This will increase the awareness and support for
finding Susan and help give hope and support to Susan's family and
* You can also pray for Susan and her friends and family.
Thank you for anything you can do. We appreciate you!
Social Media Coordinator
The Friends and Family of Susan Powell