Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hola Gabriela!!!

This morning, I'm kinda moody because of the yesterday's fault. Wait a minute..yesterday's fault??? Wut does that mean? Shocking things happen yesterday & I'm felt so sad (quite). Argghh not much to talk about! It's yesterday's fault & I blame it on yesterday! Back to this morning, I found out this cute comment from Spanish Blogger, Gabriela which suddenly make me smile. Here let me show u.

& she is a translater too! Just like me! Owh gracias darling! U just make smile again! Hehe..Honey.., dun get so emotional! U r amazing! I am so proud of u dat u can do the sign language. Especially dat u r helping ur parent! Such a beautiful heart! Like a blind men once had said to me that I am a messengers from god. So u too! God bless u. Thanks 4 ur cute comment. I really enjoy writing my blog as long as it's not hurting other people's heart while reading! This is the best & simple comment I had so far & I awarded u 'The Simply Best Comment Julien Hakym Had So Far'! Cheers! :-) :-) :-)

"I am love. (sonnets; like a poetry) I am pure, energetically in love. But I have dream which everything remains unrealities. To achieve, to dream without love is priceless. With Quran & dream, keep believing as long as I live..."

No comments:

Post a Comment