Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Scenes from the Hall of Fame Inductions

Friday afternoon...

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. David Robinson.

(crowd applauds)

Oh. My. Gosh. Johnny, is he really wearing jeans right now?


He is definitely wearing jeans. Ugh.

And they are WIDE LEGS. That's so '95.


Well look at his hair. Would it kill him to get some bangs and a sensible side part?


Let's just hope Michael says something to him.

Totes. He will.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Michael Jordan.
(crowd applauds)
Killer jeans, bro.
I just wanted to thank David Robinson. He knows why. He wore jeans today. Yeah, jeans. Wide leg jeans. That inspired me though. Saturday night, I'm wearing the widest wide leg jeans you can find. Any time I see David Robinson in jeans, I'm going to wear baggier jeans that him. You can count on that.

--------------

Saturday night...

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Michael Jordan.
(crowd applauds)

Oh don’t laugh, don’t laugh. Stylish jeans, like fears, are often just an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment