Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mellow Yellow + Arizona Tan

Ok so the painting has been completed! And I wanted to put pictures up pronto so you blog readers could see.The living room color is Arizona Tan and came with some extra help from Rachel (roomie), Kelli and Brittney. Thank you girls so much for your helping hands and I will cook for you all one night. We are still going to add something on that wall, probably frames and something with the our initials.
the white wall
the first stripe!

my helpers

thank you Kelli!

completed and re-arranged!
Then I painted the two walls above my desk Mellow Yellow which fits perfectly with the type of person I am; mellow and bright. And I like the color yellow more recently now.

 Also here are some pics of some art stuff thats been turned in, but you can see what kinda stuff I'm doing. This piece got added construction paper, lots of it! The outcome is better but I turned it in.

The texture of the tape looks really good close up & you can kind of see that in this picture. Many of my classmates including my TA didn't like the line in the middle and neither did I anymore, but its stuff in there. I said it "crawled" in there somehow.

This still-life included a: ladder, bamboo plant, bicycle, plant, boxes and sheet draped over.

Currently I am loving Matt Chandler's new sermon series over Christian maturity and I recommend to all believers, because I think this is important to hear at any place in our lives right now, it doesn't go to a certain category. 

“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”- 2 Corinthians 13:14

No comments:

Post a Comment