Friday, September 4, 2009

Completion

I've completed my first official Design 1 project! I wanted to post pictures of what I did, but I had to turn it in and didn't take the pictures in time, whoops. I'll make sure to document the next project. I want to be able to look back on my art where I first began and especially doing this stuff that will lead me to being an elementary art teacher. (hopefully)

Lately, I have felt exhausted 24/7 and I bet my roomies think I'm lame for not wanting to do anything. Sorry Rachel and Caymen. I seriously just want to sleep though, I thrive for my sleep. This will be a good weekend to regain all that because its a 4 day weekend for me! I get to see my momma and brother and Tricia and a paycheck and lots of other things as well.

I'm really blank on what to write at the moment and I don't like it. Maybe after this weekend I can re-gain writing energy and come back with something epic.

You'll just have to wait and see and leave comments.








No comments:

Post a Comment