Friday, September 26, 2008

The Raptors Model Their New Jerseys



Jose Calderon: Hello! My name is Jose. I like to wear jerseys. Today, I have an American friend in the studio with me. I met him at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Do you want to meet him? Do you? Do you? Okay, his name is Chris Bosh and he's ever so friendly.

Chris Bosh: Yo, how you doin'?

JC: My dad works for a big Spanish company and might be getting into business with his dad.

CB: My old man's in construction.

JC: Vinnie, didn't you think that our new jerseys are ever so fun?

CB: They don't suck.

JC: I love our new jerseys. I want to wear they all day long.

Were you looking at my bum? Bum-lookers, cheeky monkeys, all of you! Don't look.

CB: HEY! Were you lookin' at my booty? Don't look at my booty! Booty-looker!

[To Jose]
They was lookin' at my booty!

JC: Don't let 'em. Don't let 'em. Don't.

CB: Speakin' of booties, I just made a fart.

JC: I thought it just got warmer in here. Cheeky monkey!

My daddy says that Americans and Spanish people are seperated by a disagreement on facial hair.

CB: All's I know is that my dad could take your dad.

JC: That's probably true because, sadly, my dad doesn't carry firearms. Did it just get warmer in here again?

CB: Maybe.

JC: Cheeky monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment