The Magic have new jerseys this year, as they seem to do every 3 years or so. One of their promotional pictures is shown below. My thoughts follow.
From left to right:
- Jersey basketballs rank near jersey t-shirts on the level of horrible NBA branded merchandise.
- Is this the first time Bo Outlaw has ever smiled?
- The starry Magic jerseys of yore are among the worst jerseys in the past 10 years. Also included are the yellow, pin-striped Pacers jerseys, the pin-striped Rockets jerseys, the red Nets alternates, the gold Kings alternates, the silver Mavericks alternates, and the wide-shouldered black Bulls alternates.
- The new Magic jerseys are pretty nice. While I'm not a fan of that color of blue (too blase), it's a solid colorway. The only real problem I have with the jersey is that the pin-stripes fan out near the top. That's pointless.
- Rashard Lewis has the clap.
- WE FOUND NICK ANDERSON! HE'S BEEN AT MONGOLIAN BARBEQUE THIS WHOLE TIME!
- Seriously, who switched Nick Anderson with Chuck Person?
- The black, pin-striped Magic jerseys are the best they've ever had. It's a known fact that I am in the bag for Penny's shoes, but those jerseys are great too.