Sunday, September 21, 2008

Megan Fox is hot for the ladies.

So clearly all lesbians (the sane ones anyway) think Megan Fox - star of Transformers - is hot.

As unreliable as British press is these days, Megan has been reported as being bisexual in this weekend's newspaper News Of The World. Being one victim of false-belief brought by the British newspaper, I decided to research this idea further on the Internet.

Apparently, (to my delight) the rumors about Ms. Fox are true. She's actually been quoted telling various sources that her ultimate woman would be Angelina Jolie or Olivia Wilde (pictured below), star of The OC and House. Both women are favorites of many lesbians.

Megan has been quoted saying "I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl. I think that all humans were born with the ability the be attracted to both sexes." Amen to that! My prayers have been answered. Now I'm just waiting for the day when LA Ink's Kat Von D confesses her undying love to me.
So please join me to take just 2 seconds to create a mental image of Megan & Olivia in a passionate lip lock...


Okay I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment