Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm so sorry, I keep lacking on my trip!


Rebekah.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me for not posting about my trip to Sudan. I should have been done by last week and I'm not even half way there, but I will finish today. I will wrap it up in a super long post and then if you have any questions or want to know more, shoot me a comment and I will gladly answer.

So through the rest of the week we did lessons on:
Jesus is in charge of creation!
Jesus is in charge of demons!
Jesus is stronger than sin!
Jesus is stronger than death!

And at the end of the week their Cross's looked like this:

my sweet Respita

Everyday before we began our lesson we would open up with a song or two and the children love, love singing. I bet they would sing all day and dance. They loved the song that went like this:
"I've got the love of Jesus, love of Jesus, love of Jesus, down in my heart, where? down in my heart, where? down in my heart, I've got the love of Jesus, love of Jesus, down in my heart, where? down in my heart to stay."
"AND I'M SO HAPPY, SO VERY HAPPY! I'VE GOT THE LOVE OF JESUS IN MY HEART!" (2x's)
"And if the devil doesn't like he can sit on a nail, ouch! sit on a nail, ouch! sit on a nail, sit on a nail to stay!"
"AND I'M SO HAPPY, SO VERY HAPPY! I'VE GOT THE LOVE OF JESUS IN MY HEART!" (2x's)


The kids loved the van we would pull up in and wanted a picture in front of it, I love it!

The girls have their own circle, so do the boys.

I love these faces, I miss them, a Light is shining through them and they softened my heart.
This trip was short, but what a mighty God can do in that time is only through Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment