Monday, September 27, 2010

my favorite spot to go on sunday's

This favorite spot of mine happens to fall on Sundays because that's where I spend a lot of time.

Since living in Denton the past 3 years, I have come to fall more in love with the Village Church.

I love the people I have encountered, serving in the Little Village, getting taught by Matt Chandler/Beau Hughes, various speakers. I have learned more about my Jesus in my time being there than anywhere else and have come to see others come to know Him as well.

If you have the opportunity to go I would highly suggest it. There are 3 campuses: Denton, FlowerMound (main) and Dallas, so you can visit many places. The live feed from Denton/Dallas might catch you off guard but you get used to it within the first 5 minutes and it's so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment