Thursday, September 30, 2010

being on campus

One of the things I love about being on UNT campus during the fall is being able to sit outside the Union and read, talk on the phone, observe people, etc. This makes another one of my favorite spot on Denton.

For all my friends that come here, this probably won't be any impact for you since most of you probably pass by this building on a consistent basis. But if you have 15-30 minutes of free time in between class sit in this area and just look at the people around you and life that is happening before you. (sounded like a motivational speaker there)

And if you don't go to UNT or live in Texas then you just get to hear about my favorite spots!


These were quickly shot with my phone, no fanciness going on here.
Did I mention HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS WEATHER HAS BEEN?!


No comments:

Post a Comment