Sunday, July 11, 2010

French Breakfast Puffs!

This "treat" right here will make you satisfied, fill your tummy and make you messy all over. But its perfection and I can't believe I waited this long to make them!

I highly recommend it to anyone that has been looking for something to just grab-on-the-go or to feed your children in the morning (yes, I have none but I'm thinking about those mothers out there)

I had everything, except nutmeg!! I'm getting so close to having all the ingredients in the pantry it feels good.

I didn't take pictures of mixing everything because I thought, A. no one will care and B. I accidently forgot

This one is clearly the momma muffin because she dominates over all the rest. She made 11 muffin babies!

This mixer is where all the flavor and wonderfulness happens!

Soak in butter and then dip, roll, toss, drown the muffin in cinnamon/sugar!
Result:



Probably the best muffin/puff I've ever had! From myself!
Recipe: easy, successful, a recipe everyone can be a part of, thank you PDubb! You never fail to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment