Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crafting

I am starting to realize more that God has created me, Danielle, to be an artist.

To paint on canvases and see how colors mix together. What puts me in awe is that when I get to heaven there will be 123,324,675 more colors I have never seen before. (not actual number, I just typed that in)

To craft things into beauty.

What a camera is capable of capturing. God gave us cameras! He gave us paints, colors, canvases, flowerpots, clay, wood, yarn, glass and all things! And in my life, He created me to use these things.

I never want to abandon what He has gifted me with. I never want to stop creating. In my life His name is exalted, He deserves the glory and in His grace He has allowed me to be a part of that.

I am forever grateful.

"We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully."
-Romans 12:6-8


No comments:

Post a Comment