Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clouds

One year ago I started walking through My Utmost For His Highest which has made evident to me so many of my flaws. It has helped me to see that God is more worthy than I will ever be. That He deserves the glory, not I, and that one day Jesus will return.

The entry for today talks about clouds. And outside today it is clearly cloudy.

DO YOU SEE JESUS IN YOUR CLOUDS?
"Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen." -Revelation 1:7

In the Bible, clouds are always associated with God. Clouds are the sorrows, sufferings, or providential circumstances, within or without our personal lives, which actually seem to contradict the sovereignty of God. Yet it is through these very clouds that the Spirit of God is teaching us how to walk by faith. What a revelation it is to know that sorrow, bereavement, and suffering are actually the clouds that come along with God!


Yesterday around 5pm. Later the sky was even more beautiful. Today is just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment