Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July! Thank you men and women for serving this country and doing everything you have done! God thank you for blessing this country so well, everything that You have done and will continue to do until Christ returns. Let us celebrate this day because You have given it to us!

And because its the 4th of July, I cooked up something from Pioneer's Cookbook to impress my friends: PW's Potato Skins

The sugar was not needed, I just used that to hold the book open because it normally always closes on me. And I didn't have kosher salt either so I used regular, does that make a big difference?


I think I skinned the potato's too much because they just fell flat basically, some of them maintained their original body form.


The end result: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

No comments:

Post a Comment