Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pasta, Pasta, Pasta


IMG_1005, originally uploaded by dlandy77.

For the past 3 days I've had my share of pasta. And I may even have it tomorrow if I forget to go shopping. I need a break from pasta though, we've had a good strong relationship the past few days pasta. You have been different everyday. And flavorful and filling. But I just want to take a week and eat some other food. Please forgive me.

This is where it started: on Sunday.
My friend Sam & I cooked dinner for our friends.
This picture is where things first went wrong because Sam thought you could go ahead and add sauce on the noodles before you cook it, oopsy. So here he is cleaning each noodle ever so delicate and trying to get as much sauce back as he can. It was hilarious and we had enough sauce, don't worry.
I had such a great dinner with all my friends, just having community with one another.
I forgot to take picture of the final meal though. URGH! I hate when I do that.
I will make a vow to never do that again, but I will fail I already know it as I'm typing it. But seriously I will try REALLY HARD!
Last night I had 3 different pasta's at Carino's, that was insane. I was stuffed by the time dinner came out because I already ate like 2 pieces of bread and had 2 shirley temples. Their just so pretty and spritey and cherry and good.
Tonight for dinner I had leftover pasta from Saturday when I made pasta. See things with pasta have just gone too fast. We got to slow down.

Sorry pasta.

My friends are so dear to me.

IMG_1019 IMG_1020

IMG_1021 IMG_1022

What kind of pasta have you had in the last week?
I know I got super scattered brained right there at the end, I always do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment