Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Messing up, lots.

Well last night I was really excited to be cooking up PDubb's Beans & Cornbread + Mocha Brownies. Things started falling apart, I may have wanted to cry, but I took it like a big girl and sucked it up. And I may have said one or two cuss words also, things just kept falling on the floor and I didn't like the way things turned out. Also I started the beans late so dinner was at 9nish last night. That may have been why at 4:30 this morning my body was ready to get up and go again since I ate a mocha brownie.
Ok I could keep complaining, but it was still a great meal with good company and God is so good for providing me with food all the time!


IMG_1334, originally uploaded by dlandy77.

IMG_1320

I just thought this swirly thing looked cool so I wanted a picture. Hey, I was tired and anything looked cool to me.

IMG_1324

Forgot to spray the pan. Whoops, then my brownie burnt. We still ate it.

IMG_1326

Yes, I konw, I also burnt the cornbread. I was supposed to first pour this into a skillet for about one minute and right when I poured in the mix one side folded up and cooked more fast then the rest. And the cornbread was thin. I'm so sorry friends, cooks make mistakes.


IMG_1337

But it still turned out to picture worthy. Don't be alarmed by that weird fat lookin thing, thats my bacon that made the meal good too.

IMG_1339

I sucked at getting pictures of dessert tonight, but I'll let you know that it was delicious and I love ice cream and brownies all the more.



No comments:

Post a Comment