Monday, May 3, 2010

Cooking with Caymen

Most of the time I have taken on Pioneer Woman's stuff solo, but when my roommate was making her corn salad + simple perfect enchilada's, I had to join too.

From my former knowledge, I thought I didn't like enchilada's and I was really worried about eating this meal. But once I took that first bite, it was food heaven! Plus this corn salad which not everyone is a fan of but that too was so so good!


Sorry I didn't take more pictures of the Corn Salad, I promise it is good though. With Blue Corn chips (Thanks Caymen!)




Prepping all the food. Got the green onions, sauce, tortilla's.


Of course you have to have the meat. Caymen adding on more stuff, it made it delicious.


FINAL PRODUCT. DROOL. YUM. MESSY. PERECT. SIMPLE. GOOEY. ENCHILADAS. I LOVE. GAH.

I love cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment