Friday, September 14, 2007

The WLC

>>Believe it or not, this shot was actually not "staged." He had spread all his rings around him in this very artsy way all by himself.

Hello. Back again, as promised (with cute pictures, as promised). I am just a woman of my promises!

Now, you may be asking yourself, "What is the WLC? Wobbly Leg Crankiness? Weird Lollipop Cravings? Where's Larry Challenge?" Well, I'm going to tell you. That's what makes me so nice. (Name that show!)


The WLC is my own personal abbreviation for my own personal Weight Loss Challenge. As many of you know, I am trying (along with the majority of America... isn't it so true?) to lose weight. I could blame it on the "baby," but let's just say that before the alleged kid, I was still a little soft around the edges. I am determined to get rid of said softness... one step at a time.

So in order to motivate me even more to keep up with my exercise and healthy eating habits (AKA weight loss), I am going to post every Friday and tell you how my weight loss efforts have gone that week. Feel free to comment with encouragement and advice. This challenge is between me and me... so it is a personal journey I'm taking, but I'd love any support people can throw my way.

Sound like a plan? If that sounds embarrassing or boring to you, fine. Just look at my pictures on Fridays. For the rest of you, thanks for reading and for caring. :)

Oh and just so you know, I will NOT be posting my weight at any time. I WILL, however, be posting my weight loss, starting with my weight today (which is 12.2 pounds under what I was six weeks after having Peter, wahoo).

Wish me luck! Now... pictures of my own little spazz child. :) (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment