Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Inbox


Ugh. Don't you hate it when you adopt your own pet-peeve? Isn't that the worst?

Maybe this doesn't make sense to you, as the very nature of a "pet-peeve" suggests that you dislike {x} so much that you would NEVER EVER do/be/say/think/buy/etc. {x}. I guess I'm just strange.

I HATE it when there are a mass amount of e-mails in my inbox. I love getting e-mails, don't get me wrong, I just hate it when they are sitting there . . . unlabeled, unsorted, and (gasp) worst of all: UNREAD. I have been known (on numerous occasions) to hack into Robert's e-mail and sort it all for him because this bugs me so much. I know, crazy!

This morning, I had 206 unread e-mails. That is right, UNREAD! Every time I opened my inbox, it drove me crazy to see that number and see all those bold headings. So today, I was checking my e-mail while Peter was napping, and I decided to take action. I read. I replied. I deleted. I sorted. I CLEANED my inbox. And you know what? I feel great!

Isn't it amazing how something so small as a clean inbox can make you feel so happy? *Sigh.* Yay for the little things.

What little thing made you happy today?
(-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment