Things I'm Grateful for Today:
- My wonderful, loving, considerate, and fun husband, Robert.
- The cute little guy swinging above, who melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes (because I love him so much) at least once a day.
- The gospel and my testimony of it. I know that I am a beloved daughter of God. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I have a lot spiritually to be grateful for!
- Having friends who are so loving, funny, and genuine that I MISS THEM! (Even if I'm bad at admitting it sometimes.)
- You, reading my blog. It makes me feel special to have blog fans (or at least readers) and I LOVE it when you comment (*hint hint*).
- A supportive and loving family, including my awesome aunts and uncles who have welcomed me to the area with open arms.
Hope you have a great week and that we can both remember the little blessings all around us. Seriously! (-Jocelyn)