Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Place of Love and Beauty

This is Peter in his jumperoo for the first time. He LOVES this thing.

Here we go... another day, another group of pictures.

Today was actually a really good day. Robert watched The Buppy (Peter) pretty much all day (from 10 am to 4 pm) while I went to the temple! (Thanks, Honey!) It was so wonderful. Robert and I like to go together, but it's hard with the baby, so we're going to start going separate regularly, then making a date of it whenever we can swing a babysitter. All the same, it felt amazing to be there. I just hope I can keep the Spirit I felt in the temple with me until the next time I go.

If you did the math, you probably wondered what took so long at the temple (10 am to 4 pm). Well, the whole temple part of this morning took about 5 hours (including 2.5 hours of driving; some of that driving downtown--AKA in front of the White House--because I missed my freeway entrance, haha). After that, I went to the grocery store, which I usually hate to do, but without the baby, it was kind of nice. Who knew a trip to the grocery store could feel like such a mini vacation?

I feel like I'm in a boring mood right now, so I will spare you any more reading. :) Just know that I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (in case you don't know what religion I belong to) is the true church on the earth today. The temple confirmed that knowledge again today. I also know that each of us is a beloved child of God. What an awesome fact to consider. I hope I will remember that truth every day; about myself and about others. (How different would the world be if every person absolutely knew that?) Awesome. Love to all! (-Jocelyn)

You can't really tell, but Peter's sleeping with his rear end sticking up into the air. It's one of his favorite ways to sleep now, and it' oh so cute. Look at those cheeks! :)
~

For Robert's birthday, I totally decked out the dining room and kitchen area (the spot you see when you walk out the hallway), so he'd be greeted properly for his birthday. I was pretty proud of my handiwork.
~
Robert and his birthday cookies (instead of cake, which he doesn't like). We thought two candles would suffice. They represent twenty-five candles (24 years and 1 to grow on).
~


Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment