Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Alive ;)

This post is going to be short and sweet... but we are alive and in our new Utah apartment, which I love. Robert survived the Bar and we think passed (we find out at the end of September), the kids are healthy and spazzy as "normal," and we are all keeping pretty busy! Robert will be updating the blog soon about our pre-birthday celebration a la "Big River" at Sundance (SEE IT!!!)... and we'll get some kid pics up then, too.

I am still working with Just Eyewear, an online glasses company started by a good friend of ours, doing writing, marketing, and a little of this and that. I helped put together (the text part) of this awesome new graphic... feel free to use it and pass it along. I think it turned out really nice (though my blog seems to cut it off, bleh):

Buy Glasses Online
Via: Just Eyewear

No comments:

Post a Comment