Wednesday, October 13, 2010

miami heat trio pics62

It remains to be seen if Miami wins the next five NBA Championship. I would put any amount of money on it that they won't. It takes a team to win and I'm not sure they are there. That said, Bird, Johnson, and Jordan were studs. Yes, they needed compliment players to get there, but they were the unquestioned leaders of their team and they LED their teams to the Promised Land of Basketball. With LeBron running off to Miami, he flat out admitted he was not capable of leading the way in Cleveland. He's now hoping that D-Wade can get him there. I still like the Laker's and don't count out the Celtics and Bulls. Miami is a looooonnnnngggg way from winning anything at this point.
ok, I'm not a Cavs fan but it
miami heat trio
ok, I'm not a Cavs fan but it broke my heart when I saw their fans crying in the bar when Lebron made his decision. I just think he went about it all wrong and maybe he was upset at ownership for some reason but in actuality he ended up hurting the fans. I'm glad he went somewhere where he feels he will be happy but he didn't need to make a huge spetacle with it by having a "special" in regards to his decision. Only time will tell if hurt feelings will disipate but I do feel bad for cleveland. Although I'm a Magic Johnson fan, I know he wouldn't have conducted himself in this manner but we live in different times and different times bring different mannerisms.
miami heat trio
miami heat trio
miami heat trio
miami heat trio
miami heat trio

No comments:

Post a Comment