Monday, October 25, 2010

how I spent my Friday


Most of the time Friday's aren't very exciting in my life, no particular reason. I just use Friday as a day to rest from the busy week and rest. And since this is Denton and people still like to go home, that happens a lot too.

Another thing, I never go to concerts. Well, rarely. I have never been one of those rocker chicks who goes to every concert there is imaginable because A. I don't have the money or B. something is planned.

But on Friday Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors (Ellie too!) and Ben Rector were playing at House of Blues in Dallas. I KNEW I HAD TO GO, THE TICKETS WERE CHEAP AND IT WAS IN DALLAS AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO AND I GOT FRIENDS TO COME WITH! It was so so friggin good, more than good, I wanted to cry! (over-joyful tears) Their voices were just so refreshing to hear and to be there live as well.

Here are some shots I gathered through the concert, I would have taken more but I was paying attention to them playing and wanted to fully enjoy it:

IMG_3530

IMG_3523

IMG_3529

IMG_3528

IMG_3527

IMG_3535

Thanks girls for going with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment